Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do you provide services?
Services are most often provided in your home. Rose Speech Therapy is based in Hilliard and in-home therapy is available within a 20-minute drive. Please call or email to verify that your home is within the service area.
2. Do you provide teletherapy?
3. Can you travel to my child's daycare or preschool for speech therapy?
4. Do you accept insurance or county funding?
No. Rose Speech Therapy does not accept insurance or county funding.
5. Any ideas to help with funding speech therapy?
Rose Speech Therapy accepts HSA/FSA payments. Additionally, families are encouraged to explore grants available through foundations and local organizations. Check out these organizations: The Orange Effect Foundation, Small Steps in Speech, United Healthcare Children's Foundation, Cerner Charitable Foundation.
6. Do you provide speech and language screenings?
Yes! Rose Speech Therapy offers speech and language screenings at local daycares, preschools, and libraries.